Holistic Freediving : All Levels
Where you see a Holistic Freediving programme listed as ALL LEVELS, it means that the you are the first to book and we will set the level of the course according to your needs:
- Holistic Freediving Level 1 beginner (never freedived before)
- Holistic Freediving Level 1 intermediate (have some freediving experience)
- Holistic Freediving Level 2 (has completed at least Holistic Freediving Level 1 with us already)
You can also specify to have this course as a private coaching for yourself - please email us to let us know so that we close the booking for your chosen dates. You can also contact us if the dates showing in the calendar are not exactly what you need depending on your work and flight schedules.
Please ensure you email us immediately to confirm what level you need.
Alternatively you can choose to join us in one of our beginner or intermediate courses already listed in our events calendar.
Coaching will be with Sara in person, and we take maximum three people per programme in order to give you as much attention and personalised coaching as possible.
For full information on the Holistic Freediving Programme, please visit our programme page.
If you are ready to go ahead and book, you can pay right here online - just select the dates that you want from the dropdown menu, and make your payment.
Please make sure that you choose the correct course:
- ALL LEVEL we still have three places open and the first person to book determines whether it is a beginners or intermediate course
- BEGINNER if you have no experience of freediving, or no certification
- INTERMEDIATE if you have one or more certifications already`
- LEVEL 2 is open only to those who have completed Holistic Freediving Level 1 with us already
Sara is looking forward to working with you, and to welcoming you to this very different way of training - beyond numbers, requirements and stress.
Please contact us if you have any questions about this or any of our other programmes. We are happy to help you find the right programme to allow you to take the next