I have been dedicated to my own yoga practice since 1999. In 2007 I was educated from the eldest yoga association in Denmark – ‘Dansk Yoga Association’ with a 2 year diploma education. After I finished my education and became a certified yoga-teacher, I founded and opened my own yoga studio in Østerbro, Copenhagen – KBH Yoga. To date, we have 9 employees.
Apart from teaching yoga, meditation, breath-cycles and sensitivity in my own Studio in Copenhagen, I have been proud to be involved with a wide variety of activities and organisations:
- Co-operation with the Danish Heart Association - teaching heart patients once a week for the last 5 years.
- Co-operation with Den Grønne Daghøjskole, a day school for mentally ill patients in Copenhagen, on a charity basis once a week for the last 6 years.
- I have been teaching the employees of a multitude of different companies in the Copenhagen area since 2008. The participants have attended a programme of yoga exercises, breath-cycles and sensitivity.
- Since 2011 I have been working for the Mindfulness Academy in Næstved, Denmark - teaching on their education programme.
- Since 2011 I have been a teacher for the Dansk Yoga Association - training yoga teachers to come via their association.
- In 2012 I began working with the Association of Post-Polio Patients (PTU) in Rødovre, Denmark - teaching polio patients once a week in breath-cycles, consciousness and sensitivity both on land and in water.
- For the last 3-years I have been travelling around Denmark to teach yoga teachers.
- Over the past 5-years I have arranged yoga retreats and yoga trips to many different destinations- including Denmark, Sweden, Faroe Islands, Italy and Egypt.
- In 2014 I will be launching a 200-hour teacher training program in my own Studio in Copenhagen.
- I continue to work in close co-operation with 2 world champion freedivers: Sara Campbell and Stig Åvall Severinsen